Pregnant women to her husband- Dear I am going to have our baby in two months, are u not excited ?
Husband- A lot sweetheart, I can't wait for that moment.
Pregnant wife- But still u didn't told me what u are expecting, it will be a boy or girl.
Husband-(hahaha) Does it make a difference.
Pregnant wife- No it doesn't but still everyone as some things like if it will be a boy I will do this or that or if would be a girl I will do this and so on.
Husband- Oh like that , oh yes I have some things in my mind about that.
Pregnant wife- Really ! Tell me.
Husband- if we had a boy,I will teach him all mischievous things,I will teach him maths,we will go for sports,I will teach him fishing and so on.
Pregnant wife-haha ...and what about girl ?
Husband-if we had a girl..I will not teach her anything.
Husband-because she will be the one who will teach me all the things again...
like how to dress,how to eat, what to say ,what not to say...
in short she will be my second mom...
She will consider me as her hero even though if I have not done anything special, she will always understand when I will refuse her for something,she will always compare her husband to be like me,no matter how old she will be but she always want that I should treat her like my baby doll,she will fight with world for me and if someone hurted me she will never forgive that person...
pregnant wife-So you mean to say that your daughter will do all these things but your son will not do.
Husband-No no ..
maybe he will do the same but he will learn to do ..
but daughters are born with it..
being the father of a daughter is the pride for any man.
Pregnant wife- But darling she will not be with us forever.
Husband- Yes but we will be with her in her heart forever, so it doesn't make a difference..
where she goes. Daughters are forever.
Elephants Facts Identified...
• Life Span - elephants can live for up to 70 years
• The Africa Elephant is the largest of all land mammals
• Elephants normally walk about 4 mph
• Elephants are able to swim for long distances
• Elephants spend about 16 hours a day eating
• They consume as much as 300-495 pounds of food per day
• They live in tight social units led by an older matriarch
• Males leave the herd between the ages of 12 and 15
• Their tusks are of ivory and are actually enormously enlarged incisors
• The elephant's eyes are small and its eyesight is poor
• They have the largest brains in the animal kingdom
• The elephant's foot is a spongy pad with four or five toes and toenails. The pad acts like a
cushion with each step, absorbing the impact and taking some strain off the leg.
• One ear from a bull African elephant weighs more than 100 pounds
• Elephants do not have sweat glands.
• Elephants have 6 sets of molar teeth; when the last set is lost, the animal is unable to eat and eventually dies.
• Elephants can give birth every three to four years. Gestation period is almost two years.
Babies are roughly 250 pounds when born
• An elephant's trunk is actually a long nose used for smelling, breathing, trumpeting, drinking, and also for grabbing
things - especially a potential meal. The trunk alone contains about 100,000 different muscles.
African elephants have two fingerlike features on the end of their trunk that they can use to grab small items.
• Height at the shoulder, 8.2 to 13 ft (2.5 to 4 m)
• Weight: 5,000 to 14,000 lbs (2,268 to 6,350 kg)