A nice Image gallery of Hrudaya Kaleyam Movie Stills and Wallpaper
Biggest ignores in INDIA-
Must Read. I think you will like it.
1) We'd rather spend more on daughters wedding than on her education.
2) We live in a country where seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than feeling safe.
3) In IAS exam, a person writes a brilliant 1500 words essay about how Dowry is a social evil. Impresses everyone and cracks the exam. One year later same person demands a dowry of 1 crore, because he is an IAS officer.
4) Indians are very shy and still are 121 Crore.
5) Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass but never bother wearing a helmet while riding their bikes.
6) Indian Society teaches
'Not to Get Raped', rather 'Don't Rape' !
7) Reserved people get more benefit than deserve people...!
8) The worst movies earn the most.
9) A porn-star is accepted in society as a celebrity, but a rape victim is not even accepted as a normal human being.
10) Politicians Divide us, Terrorists Unite us
11) Everyone is in a hurry, but no one reaches on time.
11) Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing Mary Kom, than Mary Kom earned in her entire career.
12) Its dangerous to talk to strangers, but it's perfectly ok to marry one.
13) Most people who fight over Gita and Quran, have probably never read any of them.
14)The shoes we wear are sold in air Conditioned showrooms, the vegetables we eat are sold on the footpath..
An unemployed B.TECH graduate was looking out for a
suitable job in his stream. He attended several
exams and many personal interviews, only to be
rejected. Being fed up after so many months of his
job hunt, he decided to get into any job that can
satisfy his food and daily needs. He visited a
circus group and asked for a job. But the owner
said that there wasn't any job for his education
level. Also he said that there is a vacancy to act
as a monkey and perform funny actions. The
unemployed youth accepted the offer since he can
at least afford his daily food.
So he dressed up as a monkey and entertained the
audience. One day while he was performing the
monkey skills, he accidentally fell into the lion's
ring. Everyone was shocked as the monkey fell into
lion's ring. No one knew that he was a man
dressed up as a monkey. The man himself was
dreadful and feared for his life. He felt pity for
himself as he going to be a victim of
The lion came closer to him but didn't attack. He
was surprised. Then the lion spoke, " Don't worry
B.TECH., I am a M.TECH. graduate ".
Happy Holi greeting cards images and pictures @ fancygreetings.com
Send Holi greetings to your loved ones and wish them a colorful Holi.
A video clip of Uttama Villain Official Trailer #2 | Kamal Haasan K Balachandar
A chap went to electronics shop with anger & threw his new laptop on d desk at person from whom he bought. He told that u have cheated me. I cannot transfer file from my previous laptop...Salesman: sir, can u pls try in front of me?
Now this is what he did:
1)Right clicked d mouse on d file, selected COPY option.
2) Disconnected d mouse.
3)Took that mouse carefully & connected to d new laptop.
4)Right clicked d mouse & selected PASTE option.
Salesman DIED on the spot!!!! -------------------------------------------
enna ma epdi panreengale ma. .
Guys this is the awesome msg I have read till date its really eyeopener
-A boat is docked in a tiny Mexican fishing village.
A tourist complimented the local fishermen on the quality of their fish and asked how long it took to catch them.
"Not very long." they answered in unison.
"Why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?"
The fishermen explained that their small catches were sufficient to meet their needs and those of their families.
"But what do you do with the rest of your time?"
"We sleep late, fish a little, play with our children, and take siestas with our wives. In the evenings, we go into the village to see our friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar, and sing a few songs.
We have a full life."
The tourist interrupted,
"I am an MBA from Harvard and I can help you!
You should start by fishing longer every day.
You can then sell the extra fish you catch.
With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat."
"And after that?"
"With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you can buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers.
Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can then negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant.
You can then leave this little village and move to Mexico City , Los Angeles , or even New York City !
From there you can direct your huge new enterprise."
"How long would that take?"
"Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years." replied the tourist.
"And after that?"
"Afterwards? Well my friend, that's when it gets really interesting," answered the tourist, laughing. "When your business gets really big, you can start buying and selling stocks and make millions!"
"Millions? Really? And after that?" asked the fishermen.
"After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take a siesta with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends."
"With all due respect sir, but that's exactly what we are doing now. So what's the point wasting twenty-five years?" asked the Mexicans.
And the moral of this story is:
Know where you're going in life, you may already be there! Many times in life, money is not everything.
“Live your life before life becomes lifeless”.
35 Ways to Respect your children views and ways to know them in a better way. Must read
1. Put away your phone in their
2. Pay attention to what they
3. Accept their opinions.
4. Engage in their
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Share good news with them.
8. Avoid sharing bad news with
9. Speak well of their friends
and loved ones to them.
10. Keep in remembrance the
good things they did.
11. If they repeat a story, listen
like it's the first time they
12. Don't bring up painful
memories from the past.
13. Avoid side conversations in
14. Sit respectfully around
15. Don't belittle/criticize their
opinions and thoughts.
16. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.
17. Respect their age.
18. Avoid hitting/disciplining
their grandchildren around
19. Accept their advice and
20. Give them the power of
leadership when they are
21. Avoid raising your voice at
22. Avoid walking in front or
ahead of them.
23. Avoid eating before them.
24. Avoid glaring at them.
25. Fill them with ur
appreciation even when
they don't think they
26. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.
27. Don't speak ill of them to
the point where others
speak ill of them too.
28. Keep them in prayers
29. Avoid seeming bored or
tired of them in their
30. Avoid laughing at their
31. Do a task before they ask
32. Continuously visit them.
33. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them.
34. Call them by names they
35. Make them your priority
Children's are parents treasure and their most precious gift on this land. They must have seen the world lesser than you but they see it in a different way which you need to appreciate. Listen to them and try giving them as much time as you can. These moments are more precious than anything in this world
Calculate Standard Deviation
Online calculator to find the mean, variance and standard deviation from a set of given data.