New Delhi, Feb 15 : Four journalists, including one from IANS, and some JNU students were assaulted at a court here on Monday by a section of lawyers, witnesses said.
IANS reporter Amiya Kumar Kushwaha was slapped inside a court room while some other journalists were attacked within the court premises by lawyers shouting "Bharat Mata ki Jai" slogans.
New Delhi, Dec 22 : The Rajya Sabha on Tuesday took up for discussion the Juvenile Justice amendment bill, a day after members cutting across party lines agreed that the important legislation should be taken up immediately.
Asha Devi and Badrinath, parents of 23-year-old paramedical student Nirbhaya who was gang-raped by five men and a juvenile on a moving bus in Delhi on December 16, 2012, were present in the visitors' gallery as the Rajya Sabha took up the bill for discussion.
Mumbai, Dec 22 : Artist Chintan Upadhyay was arrested by the Kandivali police early on Tuesday in connection with both the murders of his wife Hema Upadhyay and her lawyer Haresh Bhambhani.
The bodies of Hema and Bhambhani were found packed in cardboard cartons in a nullah at Kandivali West on December 11. Kandivali Crime Branch has been questioning Chintan since the murders but had not found any strong evidence against him so far.
How your bank account with internet banking facility can be hacked?
1. Hacker accesses your name and date of birth from Facebook.
2. With these details he goes to the IncomeTax site and updates them. From there he obtains the pancard and mobile numbers.
3. Then he gets a duplicate pancard made.
4. After this he lodges a mobile theft complaint in a police station.
5. With the duplicate pancard he gets another simcard from the mobile company.
6. Through internet banking he is now ready to access your account.
7. He goes to the site and uses the forgot my password option.
8. Now he easily gets past other options and gets the Internet banking pin on his simcard.
This information was issued by the Cyber Cell of Pune Police.
Government to launch web portal listing sex offenders, wanted criminals by March 2017 | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis dnaindia.com
Government to launch web portal listing sex offenders, wanted criminals by March 2017 - The portal, according to the ministry of home affairs, would be accessed by millions of people across the country and will not only enhance transparency but also reduce processing time.