A video clip of Bengaluru Witnesses Mass Molestation On New Years Eve
*If you throw a stone randomly in Bangalore, chances are, it will hit a dog or a software engineer.
While the dog may or may not have a strap around his neck, the software engineer will definitely have one !
*In India we drive on the left of the road.
In Bangalore, we drive on what is left of the road !
*Q: What is the easiest way of causing traffic accidents in Bengaluru?
A: Follow the traffic rules !
* A guy is hunting for a house in Bengaluru.
Meets old lady who is a potential landlord.
Conversation goes thus:
Old lady: Where do you work, son?
Guy: I work in Infosys.
Old lady: Oh, that bus company! Sorry, we rent only to good IT people!
It appears that Infosys operates more buses than BMTC in Bengaluru!
* Bengaluru, where PG (Paying Guest) is the first business and IT, the second.
* When someone says it's raining in Bengaluru, be sure to ask them which area, which lane and which road!
* If a Bengalurean stops at a traffic light, others behind him stop too because :
The others conclude that he has spotted a
policeman that they
themselves have not!
* Bengaluru is the only city where distance is measured in units of time.
* Rickshaw driver, grocery seller and common shop keeper think that you earn atleast 1 lakh per month if you are in IT sector.
* Out of every 100 software engineers in Bengaluru,
90 are utterly frustrated and the rest have a gf/bf !
* Bus drivers use horns instead of brakes !
* I quote: Bengaluru:
The City where more people know Java than Kannada !
* Universal answer in Bengaluru is
*Power cuts are the only time the whole family assembles together and members speak to each other.
Seeing this, BESCOM has decided to have a tagline called "Connecting people by disconnecting power"!
8. Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi
Photograph : Wonderla Amusement Park
Wonderla at Kochi was started in 2000 and has been growing by leaps bounds with a better variation in rides and constant upgrades. The best part about this theme park is the kids’ section does not disappoint kids or parents. Besides the usual rides for the kids, the older lot also get their share of thrill with more than a handful of spooky rides Wonderla also offers special student discount on providing the authorities with a valid school/college identity card.
Where: Pallikara, Kumarapuram PO, Kochi, Kerala
Tickets: Adults: Rs 900, Children: Rs 720, Senior Citizen: Rs 680, book your tickets here
Timings: Monday to Friday: 11 am to 6 pm; Saturday to Sunday/Holidays: 11 am to 7 pm