A fire broke out in a 27-storey tower in London on Wednesday morning with reports that residents are trapped inside their homes. The fire accident took place in Latimer Road’s Grenfell Tower located in White City district. London Fire Brigade said on Twitter that 40 fire engines and 200 firefighters were trying to douse the fire at Lancaster West Estate tower block. The fire brigade department issued a statement saying the fire had spread from the second floor to the top floor of the building.
Metropolitan Police, present at the scene, have asked people to stay away from the area for now. Police also said the residents are being evacuated from the tower block and a number of people are being treated for various injuries. London Ambulance Service said it has sent “a number of resources” for the North Kensington fire. London Mayor Sadiq Khan has issued a brief statement saying ‘major incident’ is declared at the Grenfell Tower in Kensington.
VERY VERY USEFUL.!
A woman's experience with burns .!!
Some time ago I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready. I missed and my hand went into the boiling water.
A friend of mine, who was a Vietnamese, came into the house as I was screaming & asked me if I had some plain old wheat flour...
I pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He told me to keep my hand in the flour for 10 minutes.
He said, "in Vietnam, there was a guy on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out... Well, it not only put the fire out but he never even had a blister...
Long story short... I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 min, pulled it out and did not even have a red mark or a blister & absolutely NO PAIN.
Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself.....Cold flour feels even better than room temperature flour.
I use the wheat flour and have never ever had even a red spot/burn mark, or a blister.
I even burnt my tongue once, put the flour on it for about 10 minutes... the pain was gone and no burn.
Try it . . . Experience a miracle.
Keep a bag of flour in your fridge and you will be happy you did..!!!
Flour has heat absorbing property and also is strong antioxidant property. Thus helps in burns patient if applied within 15 minutes.
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.
Fire breaks out in a bakery in pune. Reports claim so far 6 were killed.
The fire broke out on the groud floor of a multi storey building.
Twelve schoolgirls, were killed on Tuesday when fire ravaged a dormitory for pupils in the southern Turkish region of Adana, local officials said.
The fire, which officials said was likely caused by an electrical fault, raced through the building’s wooden interior as panicked victims tried to jump from windows to safety.
Mettur market fire accident
School children and teachers escaped unhurt by a major fire that caught the bus. The bus driver and the helper acted as the real heroes to save the children before the bus went up in flames.
Some 50 children from Navkis Educational Centre School at Bhugathahalli, Mysuru were returning to their home around 4p.m along with 6 teachers when the incident happened.
Gurgaon: A factory, making air-conditioners for several leading car manufacturers, was gutted in a massive blaze in Phase 3 of IMT Manesar on Sunday afternoon. The fire, which began around 2pm, engulfed the two-storey building of Subros Limited...