Govt vs smartphone
Income tax news
GST world rates
New Zealand ---15%
South Africa ---14%
America (usa). ----7.5%
(and for petrol & diesel we are paying separate tax of 33%)
Forwarded as received
Read all msgs please
PETROL PRICES AROUND D WORLD
Pakistan. Rs 26.00
Bangladesh Rs 22.00
Cuba Rs 19.00
Italy. Rs 14.00
Nepal. Rs. 34.00
Burma. Rs. 30.00
Afghanistan. Rs 36.00
Sri Lanka. Rs. 34.00
INDIA. Rs. 73.00
What a great job by the GOVT. Of INDIA !!!!!!!!
PASS THIS MESSAGE TO ALL INDIANS.
We have a wonder country
Where pizzas delivery
Reach before ambulance
And Car Loan is
Where rice is
Rs. 40/kg and
Sim card is given free
By the govt.
Durga god mother
And murder.when a baby girl is born
Where olympic gold medalist
Given 3 crore
And another medalist who
Sacrifice his life
Figting terrorist in the border
Is given rs 1 lakh
Really india is amazing.....
Every body should read this
it should reach to PM modi
Wake up india wake up..
Forward to all INDIANS:-)
It wont take even Rs 1.to forward this message
Forward this sms please .....
New GST Taxes For Dairy And Farm Products
New GST Taxes For Construction
New GST Taxes For Medical Supplies
New GST Taxes For Metals And Minerals
New GST Taxes For Services
Kitchenware and Appliances New GST Taxes
GST cannot be explained better than this.
1. Malayalam actor Mohanlal's father-in -law is Veteran tamil actor- producer Balaji.
2. Balaji's sister is Vijaya Parathasarathy.
Vijaya is the mother of tamil actor Y G Mahendran.
3 Mahendran's wife's sister is Latha Rajinikanth.
4. Latha Rajinikanth's daughter is Aiswarya whose husband is Danush.
5. Latha Rajinikanth's brother is tamil actor Ravi Raghavendran.
6. R Raghavendran's son is current music sensation Anirudh.
7. Y G Mahendran daughter is Madumati married to Arun.
8. Arun is son of Vijaya Chamundeswari.
9. V Chamundeswari's father is famous actor Gemini Ganesan and Mother is Savitri.
10. Bollywood actress Rekha's father is Gemini Ganesan
Now think calmly and tell me how Mohanlal and Rekha are related to each other.
If you find the answer GST is nothing for you.
You have the time till 30th June.
Sharing of your eye catching pictures, videos and news of trendy topics are listed under the Tax category.