In a secret complaint filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, wildlife preservation advocates allege that Facebook's failure to stop illicit traders using its service for illegal activity violates the social network's responsibilities as a publicly traded company.
VERY IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION.
There is an huge volume of imported dangerous recycled cooking oil in circulation now.
How to determine if a cooking oil is recycled oil. " place our cooking oil in the fridge for about 2 hours, if there is whitish bubbles or foaming, you know then it is made from recycled oil waste materials.
We need to spread the news to our loved ones.
The simple test : Put a clove of garlic when frying vegetables,
if the garlic turns red, that means the toxic level of recycled oil is very high. Garlic will remain white if the oil is of good quality. Doctors have stressed that if all recipients of this messages forward the same, we will help restore someone's health!
Please spread the good news, do not leave the message in the box.
Forwarded as received.
Kolkata, May 26: One in every five missing children in India is from West Bengal, a data released by Ministry of Home Affairs shows that 14,671 missing children cases are recorded in 2014, it is about 21 percent of the total children missing cases in the country.
As report shared by ministry of home affairs in the parliamentary session, more than 60 % of the cases of missing children was recorded in West Bengal. NGO CRY - Child Rights and You said that, "To be more accurate, the state reported 14,671 cases of missing children in 2014, which is more than 21 percent of the total cases reported in India. In other words, one in every 5 missing children in India is from Bengal".
The Union Health Ministry had ordered an investigation into the bread supplies in India. The non profit centre for Science and Environment after conducting series of tests had informed that the bread vailable in India could be laced with toxic chemicals that can lead to thyroid disorders and cancer.
"Just two slices of bread every day is enough to put us at a higher risk of thyroid and cancer," Chandra Bhushan, Deputy Director, CSE.
இந்த படத்தில் இருக்கிறது மாதிரி தினமும் ஒன்று தான் இல்லை அதிக பட்சம் இரண்டு. அதுக்கு மேல போனால் ஒரு அஞ்சு வருடத்தில் கல்லீரல் காணாமல் போயிடும்
இதை அடிப்படையில் ஒரு டிரிங்க்கு 10 கிராம் ஆல்கஹால். ஒரு ஹாப் விஸ்கில ல 10 டிரிங்க100 கிராம் ஆல்கஹால். ஒரு மாதம் முப்பது நாள் 3000 கிலோ ஆல்கஹால்.
அதாவது மூன்று கிலோ ஆல்கஹால்.
இவங்க என்ன சொல்லுறாங்க னா ஒரு நாளைக்கு 40 கி_ 60 கி தொடர்ந்து அஞ்சு வருஷம் சாப்பிட்டால் கல்லீரல் வேலை செய்யுறது 90% குறைஞ்சிடுமாம்
DEPOPULATION OF INDIA
Today I went to a supermarket and asked for NON IODIZED salt ..
the shopkeeper was surprised and said
" you are the first person who asked for NON IODIZED salt.. why do you want it ? while government spends crores of rupees advertising for IODIZED salt "..
As he was a friend of mine I explained a little bit and said point wise
1) our daily requirement of iodide is easily met with the normal diet we take of leafy vegetables milk meat etc ..ie we dont require extra iodine
2) any extra iodine is DANGEROUS for human health .. it stimulates THYROID gland leading to HYPERTHYROIDISM and after some years to HYPOTHYROIDISM due to thyroid dysfunction which is the MAJOR cause of FEMALE INFERTILITY in india..
once hypothyroidism sets in it leads to accumulation of TOXINS in our body leading to hormonal imbalance PCO uterine brest bladder cancers infertility impotency etc..
Then why is the government promoting and advertising it ? the shopkeeper asked..
I continued explanation..
3) our government is under international pressure to decrease the POPULATION and POISONING with iodine is one of the good method ..
..here are certain facts which will make you believe ..
1) people of pakistan are very intelligent they knew its an international DEPOPULATION operation and rejected iodized salt ..
just google "pakistan IODIZED salt conspiracy" you will be surprised
2) no developed american European countries in the world poison their salt with iodine ..check it
3) india SUDDENLY developed severe iodine deficiency about 30 years back ...before that there was no iodine deficiency even thousands of years ago all were healthy think about it
4) other methods of soft kill /depopulation are
1 fluoride in toothpaste
2 chlorine in drinking municipal tap water
3 bromine in bread, mineral water ,and coke/pepsi
4 sodium benzoate and parabens as preservatives