Extraterrestrial secrets, locked mysteries of religion, virgin wildlife and more make these places intriguingly off-limits.
Nine people have been killed in Andhra Pradesh amid an unusually high number of lightning strikes.
Loggerhead Shrike, the bird which keep itself flying through the sheer force of anger..
Do you want to know which part of Earth is this place of garbage dump.. This is nothing but the top of Everest..
Interesting Information About Tongue |
Did You Know? | Fitness Tips
Just think of this....
1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
7. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
9. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
10. Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
11. If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
Did you know - Titanic Engineers..
Did You Know?? | 20% Of The Earth's Oxygen Is Produced By Amazon Forest
Sharing of your eye catching pictures, videos and news of trendy topics are listed under the Did You Know category.