OPS could still try to win it back, but it will be a tough one. OPS needs eight more MLAs to bring down Palaniswami's newly-formed government. EPS has 124 MLAs, if OPS can coax 8 out of them to defect, the count goes down to 116, which is one less than the majority 117. MLA's leave Koovathoor Golden Bay resort to the secretariat.
There will be a floor test at 11AM in the state legislature. While the opposing DMK and Congress told media that they would vote againts Edappadi Palaniswami.
List of MP's, MLA's Supporting OPS - Live Update
Lok Sabha MPs & Rajya Sabha MPs (10 of 49 total AIADMK MP's as of now)
1) V Maitreyan - (Rajya Sabha)
2) Krishnagiri - K. Ashok Kumar (Lok Sabha)
3) Namakkal - P. R. Sundaram (Lok Sabha)
4) Perambalur - R. P. Marutharajaa (Lok Sabha))
5) Tiruvannamalai - R. Vanaroja (Lok Sabha)
6) Tiruppur - V. Sathyabama (Lok Sabha)
7) Thoothukkudi - J. Jeyasingh Thiyagaraj Natterjee (Lok Sabha)
8) Vellore - B. Senguttuvan (Lok Sabha)
9) Viluppuram - Rajendran S (Lok Sabha)
10) R Lakshmanan (Rajya Sabha)
TamilNadu MLA's supporting OPS (12 of 134 AIADMK MLA's as of now)
1) O Panneerselvam (Bodinaikanur)
2) Aarukutty (Kavundapalayam)
3) Manikkam (Cholavandan)
4) Shanmuganathan (Srivaikuntam)
5) Manoranjitham (Uthangarai)
6) Pandiarajan K (Avadi)
7) Manoharan (Tiruchirappalli East)
8) Chinnaraj.O.K (Mettupalayam)
9) Semmalai.S (Metur)
10) Saravanan (Madurai South)
11) Nataraj R (Mylapore)
12) Arun Kumar, P.R.G. (Coimbatore North)
The local Tamil Nadu police have told the Madras high court that no AIADMK legislators have filed a complain of being held there by force.
Earlier Tamilnadu CM O Paneerselvam has alleged that the legislators are being held "captive" by party chief VK Sasikala.