Who should be a world leader among these 3?
1. Mr A - He had friendship with bad politicians, consults astrologers, two wives, chain smoker, drinks eight to 10 times a day.
2. Mr B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps till noon, used opium in college & drinks whiskey every evening.
3. Mr C - He is a decorated war hero, a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.
We would promptly choose Mr C to be the leader.
Mr A was Franklin Roosevelt!
Mr B was Winston Churchill!!
Mr C Was ADOLF HITLER!!!
Strange but true.
Its risky to judge anyone by his habits! Character is a complex phenomenon.
Psychology and interesting facts :
Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
Any friendship that exceeds the 7 years mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
You can judge a lot about a person's character by what they laugh at.
A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talked to each other instead of talking about each other.
Kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, and better problem solving skills.
A person is more likely to use " K " in a text message when they have no interest in talking to you.
No matter what you're going through, music is always there for you.
75% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer to. This is why it's best to simply tell her the truth.
Everyone has a song in their playlist which they always skip, but never delete.
People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavor when you the take the test it can help you remember.
Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once!
Coca-Cola says only two people alive know the Coca-Cola 'recipe', and they aren't allowed to travel on the same plane in case it crashes.
Over thinking can cause physical and mental fatigue, it may also lead to chronic depression.
Ironically, sometimes the people who don't talk to you are the ones who really want to.
Psychology says, the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
According to old myths, the inability to fall asleep at night means you're awake in someone's dream
Smiles have been proven to be more attractive on a woman's face than makeup.
Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
Bob Marley's last words to his son, Ziggy were "Money can't buy life."
5ive undeniable Facts
of Life :
to be rich.
to be Happy.
they grow up
they will know
the value of things
not the price
Best awarded words
in London ...
"Eat your food
as your medicines.
you have to
as your food"
who loves you
will never leave you
even if there are
to give up
he will find
to hold on
a lot of difference
and being human.
A Few understand it.
You are loved
when you are born.
You will be loved
when you die.
You have to manage...!
Did You Know....?
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years
3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
5. A person's height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body "falls asleep",
you can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing - Food, attractive people and danger
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side
9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odour.
10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
11. There are so many kind of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don't.
14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.
15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia
16. Our brain uses same amount power as 10-watt light bulb!!
17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins to boil 1.5 litres of water!!
18. Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!
19. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
20. Fwd this to everyone on your list...a worthy information for people to be aware of.