A video clip of Stones and Slippers thrown at CR saraswathi In Rk Nagar
List of MP's, MLA's Supporting OPS - Live Update
Lok Sabha MPs & Rajya Sabha MPs (10 of 49 total AIADMK MP's as of now)
1) V Maitreyan - (Rajya Sabha)
2) Krishnagiri - K. Ashok Kumar (Lok Sabha)
3) Namakkal - P. R. Sundaram (Lok Sabha)
4) Perambalur - R. P. Marutharajaa (Lok Sabha))
5) Tiruvannamalai - R. Vanaroja (Lok Sabha)
6) Tiruppur - V. Sathyabama (Lok Sabha)
7) Thoothukkudi - J. Jeyasingh Thiyagaraj Natterjee (Lok Sabha)
8) Vellore - B. Senguttuvan (Lok Sabha)
9) Viluppuram - Rajendran S (Lok Sabha)
10) R Lakshmanan (Rajya Sabha)
TamilNadu MLA's supporting OPS (12 of 134 AIADMK MLA's as of now)
1) O Panneerselvam (Bodinaikanur)
2) Aarukutty (Kavundapalayam)
3) Manikkam (Cholavandan)
4) Shanmuganathan (Srivaikuntam)
5) Manoranjitham (Uthangarai)
6) Pandiarajan K (Avadi)
7) Manoharan (Tiruchirappalli East)
8) Chinnaraj.O.K (Mettupalayam)
9) Semmalai.S (Metur)
10) Saravanan (Madurai South)
11) Nataraj R (Mylapore)
12) Arun Kumar, P.R.G. (Coimbatore North)
4 years prison for Sasikala in DA case LIVE: Supreme Court orders a fine of Rs 10 crore, tells her to surrender immediately.. firstpost.com
Amidst the growing suspense over the pending Supreme Court verdict on VK Sasikala's involvement in the disproportionate assets case and Attorney General's advice for a floor test, here are the key highlights on how the Tamil Nadu political crisis took shape...
A video clip of Koovathur ADMK MLA Dance Sasikala Vs O Panneer Selvam
The local Tamil Nadu police have told the Madras high court that no AIADMK legislators have filed a complain of being held there by force.
Earlier Tamilnadu CM O Paneerselvam has alleged that the legislators are being held "captive" by party chief VK Sasikala.
சசிகலா மீதான சொத்துக்குவிப்பு வழக்கின் தீர்ப்பு நாளை வெளியீடு? | The judgment will be published tomorrow on Shashikala assets case - Dinakaran dinakaran.com
சசிகலா மீதான சொத்துக்குவிப்பு வழக்கின் தீர்ப்பு நாளை வெளியிடப்படும்: உச்சநீதிமன்றம் அறிவிப்பு..?
Three more MP's extend their support to O Pannerselvam.
Fishermen minister K.p jayapal, former khadi minister poonatchi extend their support today to Pannerselvam.
As the seventh day of this joust between Sasikala and Panneerselvam begins, the support for Panneerselvam is growing but Sasikala is not out of the game yet. Not by a long shot. The power struggle in Tamil Nadu's ruling AIADMK continued with more MPs joining Panneerselvam, even as Sasikala said that legislators with her were being threatened but asserted that those who think she will get scared being a woman were wrong.
As her provisional swearing-in remains stalled for nearly a week now, and her supporters are slowly being poached into the camp of caretaker chief minister O Panneerselvam, AIADMK general secretary VK Sasikala said it was "Very Difficult" for a woman to be in politics, which she had seen in the time of Jayalalithaa too, and asserted that the MLAs were with her. "As General Secretary, I can tell that the AIADMK government will certainly continue for the next four and a half years and serve people," she said. Sasikala was addressing the media outside the Poes Garden residence where she continues to live after the demise of J Jayalalithaa.