Written by a 90 year old
This is something we should all read at least once a week!!!!! Make sure you read to the end!!!!!!
Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio .
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written.
My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short – enjoy it.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye, but don't worry, God never blinks.
16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19.. It's never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative of dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
This is a REAL Neurological screening Test.
Sit comfortably and feel calm.
You should be able to complete all 3 tests within 30 seconds or even less.
1. Find the letter C from below.
2. If you have already found the letter C, now find the digit 6 from below.
3. Now find the letter N from below. It's a little more difficult.
This is NOT a joke.
If you are able to pass this 3 tests, you can cancel your annual visit to your neurologist.
Your brain is great and you're far from having Alzheimer Disease.
If you need to relook, that may be an early sign of an aging brain!
Still u hav not got it pls visit doctor
And its not a joke. . . There is C, 6, and N in those crowdy lines
Chetan bhagat's Beautiful message!
Stay away from Anger..It hurts ..Only You!
If you are right then there is no need to get angry,
And if you are wrong then you don't have any right to get angry.
Patience with family is love,
Patience with others is respect.
Patience with self is confidence and Patience with GOD is faith.
Never Think Hard about thePAST, It brings Tears...
Don't think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear...
Live this Moment with a Smile,It brings Cheer.
Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
Every problem comes to make us or break us,
The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.
Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful
Do you know why God created gaps between fingers?
So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.
Happiness keeps You Sweet..But being sweet brings happiness.
Do Share it with all the Good People In ur Life.