List of MP's, MLA's Supporting OPS - Live Update
Lok Sabha MPs & Rajya Sabha MPs (10 of 49 total AIADMK MP's as of now)
1) V Maitreyan - (Rajya Sabha)
2) Krishnagiri - K. Ashok Kumar (Lok Sabha)
3) Namakkal - P. R. Sundaram (Lok Sabha)
4) Perambalur - R. P. Marutharajaa (Lok Sabha))
5) Tiruvannamalai - R. Vanaroja (Lok Sabha)
6) Tiruppur - V. Sathyabama (Lok Sabha)
7) Thoothukkudi - J. Jeyasingh Thiyagaraj Natterjee (Lok Sabha)
8) Vellore - B. Senguttuvan (Lok Sabha)
9) Viluppuram - Rajendran S (Lok Sabha)
10) R Lakshmanan (Rajya Sabha)
TamilNadu MLA's supporting OPS (12 of 134 AIADMK MLA's as of now)
1) O Panneerselvam (Bodinaikanur)
2) Aarukutty (Kavundapalayam)
3) Manikkam (Cholavandan)
4) Shanmuganathan (Srivaikuntam)
5) Manoranjitham (Uthangarai)
6) Pandiarajan K (Avadi)
7) Manoharan (Tiruchirappalli East)
8) Chinnaraj.O.K (Mettupalayam)
9) Semmalai.S (Metur)
10) Saravanan (Madurai South)
11) Nataraj R (Mylapore)
12) Arun Kumar, P.R.G. (Coimbatore North)
My 3 points for PETA India @petaindia
- have no stones unturned until u can stop animals being killed for food by providing free veg food. thus you can save more animals for real.
- height of hypocrisy is when u get signatures from meat eaters to ban #jallikaatu in which animals are not killed.
- try to see if u can make the sport safer and most importantly disclose your funding
#jallikattu #tamilnadu #peta #tamil #pongal #petaindia
Bengaluru New Year Molestation: Karnataka Minister Shocking Statement and Police Inaction financialexpress.com
Karnataka Home Minister, G Parmeshwara reacted in a shocking manner to the incidents on Monday saying, “Such incidents do happen on New Year day and on Christmas. We take a lot of precautions.”
01/01/2017 - CNN, FOX, A terror attack shooting has taken place at a nightclub in Turkey by a man dressed in a Santa Claus costume. 50 people have been confi...
New Year Terror Attack in Istanbul (Reina Nightclub) : 50 Killed, 26 Injured
Documents showing alleged payments or bribes to Indian PM Narendra Modi, Shivraj Singh Chouhan - CM of Madhya Pradesh; Raman Singh - CM of Chhattisgarh; Sheila Dikshit - CM of Delhi.
When the corrupts clean up India..
The documents that were seized during the raids on Sahara India Group and signed by Ankita Pandey, deputy director, Income Tax (Investigation) and counter-signed by other government officials.
IT dept told Settlement Comm that docs showing payoffs matched other accounts maintained by Sahara & rejected Sahara attempt to save politicos - Prasanth Bhusan