Islamabad, Jan 13 : Pakistan said on Wednesday it had arrested Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) activists and sealed its offices as part of a crackdown following the terror attack on an IAF base in India.
An official statement also said that Pakistan needed more information from India on the alleged Pakistani links to the January 2 attack at Pathankot in Punjab that left seven Indian security personnel dead.
New delhi : The High court in Delhi Monday said that odd-even trial not stopped in Delhi , giving a boost to the 15-day program that officials hope will curb some of the worst urban air pollution in the world.
Officials have said that Odd-even plan has brought down pollution during peak hours and its removed more than 1 Million cars a day the capital's normally jammed roads .
Chennai, Jan 11 : The Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court on Monday stayed its earlier order directing the Tamil Nadu government to enforce dress code for devotees visiting temples under its control.
The high court bench issued an interim stay on an appeal filed by the Tamil Nadu government against the November 2015 single-judge order to implement the dress code.
Mumbai, Jan 11 : All eyes are on the Shiv Sena as Pakistani ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali plans to attend a musical event in Mumbai on January 29.
He is expected in the city for the music launch of 'Ghar Wapsi' movie in which he has sung a patriotic number, moviemaker Suhaib Ilyasi said here on Sunday.
Pongal Dish Recipe
How to Make Pongal
» 1 cup Rice
» 1/4 cup Moong dal
» /2- 1 tsp jeera
» 1/2-1 tsp peppercorns
» 1/2 tsp pepper powdered fresh
» A few Cashewnuts broken
» 1/2 cup dessicated Coconut
» A pinch of Turmeric powder
1. Fry the Moongdal a little till you get a light flavour.
2. Mix the dal with the rice, add 2 -3 cups of water (the rice should cook very very soft)
3. Add turmeric powder, coconut, a few peppercorns and a 1-2 tsp of ghee to the rice and pressure cook till done.
4. When done, take a kadai add sufficient of Ghee to it, more the ghee better it tastes, add jeera, pepper corns and cashewnuts.
5. Add the cooked rice mixture, add pepper powder, salt and mix well with the ghee and jeera/cashewnuts