First Prime minister who has been criticized for working hard.
Since last few days, I have seen quite a few jokes on Narendra Modi's foreign visits.... and all people are curious why Narendra Modi visits so many countries and what is India achieving from it. Few hidden because the main stream media will purposely ignore them) achievements are given below:
1. BJP Govt. convinced Saudi Arabia not to charge “On-Time Delivery 1Premium charges" on Crude Oil – Young Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan & External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj sealed the deal. Saved the country thousands of crores...
2. India will build 4 Hydroelectric power stations + Dams in Bhutan (India will get lion's share in Green energy that will be produced in future from these projects) . .
3. India will build Biggest ever dam of Nepal (China was trying hard to get that) – India will get 83% Green energy produce from that hydro power station for free – in future. . .
4. Increased relationship with Japan and they agreed to invest $30 Billion in DMIC (Delhi –Mumbai Investment Corridor)..
5. Increased strategic relationship with Vietnam and Vietnam has now agreed to give contract of Oil exploration to ONGC-Videsh (UPA was not ready to take this at all because they were worried about China – and getting into a conflict of interests on south China sea)
6. Increase Oil Imports from Iran, despite the ban by USA. Iran agreed to sell in Indian Rupees and it saved our Forex, not just for now, but protected India from future currency fluctuations. India also gets to build “Chabahar” port of Iran, encircling Pakistan. Because we well have exclusive access for our Naval ships in this port.
7. Australia- despite Australia being a major supplier of Coal & Uranium. . NaMo was able to convince Tony Abbott and now Australia will supply Uranium for our energy production.
8. China leaning President Rajapakse lost elections in Sri Lanka – Remember UPA lost “Hambantota” port development – read latest repor