*If you throw a stone randomly in Bangalore, chances are, it will hit a dog or a software engineer.
While the dog may or may not have a strap around his neck, the software engineer will definitely have one !
*In India we drive on the left of the road.
In Bangalore, we drive on what is left of the road !
*Q: What is the easiest way of causing traffic accidents in Bengaluru?
A: Follow the traffic rules !
* A guy is hunting for a house in Bengaluru.
Meets old lady who is a potential landlord.
Conversation goes thus:
Old lady: Where do you work, son?
Guy: I work in Infosys.
Old lady: Oh, that bus company! Sorry, we rent only to good IT people!
It appears that Infosys operates more buses than BMTC in Bengaluru!
* Bengaluru, where PG (Paying Guest) is the first business and IT, the second.
* When someone says it's raining in Bengaluru, be sure to ask them which area, which lane and which road!
* If a Bengalurean stops at a traffic light, others behind him stop too because :
The others conclude that he has spotted a
policeman that they
themselves have not!
* Bengaluru is the only city where distance is measured in units of time.
* Rickshaw driver, grocery seller and common shop keeper think that you earn atleast 1 lakh per month if you are in IT sector.
* Out of every 100 software engineers in Bengaluru,
90 are utterly frustrated and the rest have a gf/bf !
* Bus drivers use horns instead of brakes !
* I quote: Bengaluru:
The City where more people know Java than Kannada !
* Universal answer in Bengaluru is
*Power cuts are the only time the whole family assembles together and members speak to each other.
Seeing this, BESCOM has decided to have a tagline called "Connecting people by disconnecting power"!